24 November 2009

so much...


i never want it to be difficult for me to think of what i'm thankful for. i never want that to be something i have to will myself to do. i want it to come easily.. for thankfulness to flow from me. because it should. because there is never a shortage of wonderful things in my life.. even when life is hard, because there is room for thankfulness even in the midst of difficulty and pain. i love thanksgiving. i hope that it's a great day for everyone this year. and i hope that more than anything we express thankfulness to the God who saved us. to the God who has never forsaken us. the God who allows us to borrow what is his while we're here.

...always thanking the Father. He has enabled you to share in the inheritance that belongs to his people, who live in the light.
colossians 1:12.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree. I'd love it if Daniel made a post. I'd like to hear what he thinks about things. Especially about being a father.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...