17 March 2011

mom moment..

i was driving home tonight and passed a house on our street with one of these in the "take this if you want it" spot on their curb. even though i thought it might be a little late to knock on a random person's door to ask to have their stuff, i was too afraid to pass up the chance of someone else taking it before morning. so, i took the plunge, and it turns out they are giving it away! yippee.. total mom moment of excitement, but i was so thankful to find something i know ruby will love and that it's free. now all i have to do is convince the hubs to cart it down the road to our apartment bright and early on his day off tomorrow. and here's hoping that it makes ruby just as happy as the cheesy kids in this picture.. i might even have to put on my light khakis and mom clogs in the spirit of playtime.

2 comments:

melissa said...

how sweet...I hope they got it off the curb for you!!! I love roadside finds good for yo

Kelsey said...

I would have been just as excited! I want something like that for Callie, but they are not cheap. I'm sure Ruby will love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...